What is mediaCONNECT?
mediaCONNECT is a collection of physical and streamed media from a variety of sources.
- Middle School and High School educators and students have access to streaming media from Discovery Streaming, NBC Archives, Learn 360, VITAL, Soundzabound, and our own collection of streamed videos.
- Elementary educators have access to Learn 360, VITAL, Soundzabound, and our own collection of streamed videos.
- Educators are available to borrow physical media such as DVDs, VHS tapes, audio books, photo collections, sheet music, and much more!
mediaCONNECT is an invaluable instructional resource for your teachers and students!
For more information about the mediaCONNECT service, please contact:
Library Media Specialist
Any participating schools may request that a program be recorded from any of the Time Warner Cable channels except for those listed as Pay-Per-View or Premium.
How do I request that a program be recorded (i.e., off-air taping)?
- First, get the details of the program that you want recorded. For information on potential programs, look at some listings HERE.
- For a complete listing of available channels click HERE.
- Once you have found the program you want recorded fill out a request form. Filling out the form completely makes it easier to get the recording set up.
- Please make your requests 24 hours prior to the shows air time. If the show is airing in less than 24 hours please contact Eric Smith - email@example.com 315-431-8573 to ensure we can setup the recording for you.
Guidelines for Off-Air Recording (Recording Broadcast Programming)